Feb 16, 2007

What's New

(2 Corinthians 12:9-10) "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

I started a "new" life when my divorce became final. I would never live the life I had known for the those 12 years.

One of my nurses started a "new" path when the doctors recently announced her unborn daughter had a major heart defect.

One of my dear friends started a "new" life when the doctors told her "We did all we could to save your little boy."

A life of "new" doesn't mean it's something improved but something we have never experienced before.

It can mean we are lonely, weary, empty, frustrated, hurting, hopeless, fearful or discouraged.

And during these times, reasoning with someone will be almost impossible.

That is when we have to call on God's Words, because at this time in our life, nothing else makes sense.

This is when we hold onto "My grace is enough; it's all you need." This is when you "Let Christ take over."

And so the weaker you become, the brighter the light as our Lord's love shines through the torn and battered worn out places in our life.....

Blessings...
Connie

No comments: