Jan 26, 2007

A Second Chance

(Luke 16:27-28) "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment."

How many times have you done something and said, "I wished I could do that over? I wished I could go back to the minutes before this or that happened and change the outcome." We have all been there. Especially when the event was tragic and we wish we could change the course of time.

Sometimes we are given a second chance to make a difference, maybe even a third. If we are smart, we won't let those opportunities slip by us.

Our precious Savior came to give us that second chance but there are many people still thinking they will always have time to make a decision. I can do that tomorrow. But we know tomorrow never comes.

Do we want to be like the Rich Man missing his chance at tomorrow? You have a promise of today and that is all unless you have Jesus.

And then you have Forever…..

Have A Supernatural Weekend…..
Connie

No comments: