Feb 20, 2007

When The Rain Comes


As I look outside this morning, it looks like rain. Dreary. It resembles my life lately. Cloudy, dark, uncertain.

Broken would best describe it...

My friend, Bruce,,, he says,"You are in a good place." Not what you want to hear when you are hurting. As a matter of fact, I think I threatened his life a few times. But I do trust what he says.

But today, I just sit and smell it... The rain...The unperfumed pureness of my Father reminding me that His rain falls on us all.. those who love God and those who have rejected Him. Those hurting, those who are broken.

All of us. Reminding us of His promise of love.

"...... I have called you by by your name, you are mine. You are precious in my eyes, because you are honored and I love you..."
(Isaiah 43:1)



Beloved children of our Abba

Blessings,
Connie

No comments: